ReignAir™ Release Valve Monitoring Solutions…
REAL TIME DATA
& LEAK DETECT
Learn How ReignAir™ Makes Life Easier & Frees Up Valuable Resources
Understaffed municipalities don’t need to be burdened with field checking air release valves or relying on the public to report visibly leaking valves. But failure to service valves that need attention can lead to increased pump run times, pump failures, pipe breaks, leaks, and a host of other problems.
ReignAir provides the customer with an instant overview of their system and lets them prioritize maintenance and get ahead of issues before they get out of hand. ReignAir gives insight into remote portions of a system previously inaccessible with other monitoring solutions.
Monitor almost any new or existing air release valve and from your PC, tablet, or smartphone 24/7. ReignAir provides instant notification of any leaks or pressure anomalies via text, phone call, or email. Users also have access to live or historical pressure readings from the dashboard. A map will highlight any valve in need of attention.
ReignAir goes beyond monitoring individual ARVs and provides a powerful tool to diagnose issues in a system. Make life easier, free up valuable time, and save resources by taking the guesswork out of problems.
- Instant text, email, and/or phone alerts for leaking valves and unexpected pressure changes
- ReignAir installs in minutes with no need for special tools or training
- Mapping function provides system-wide status at a glance, including visual alerts
- GPS location helps keep track of remote or hard-to-reach air valves
- Live and historical pressure readings available from the dashboard
- Installs on existing or new valves
- Battery, A/C, and solar options available
- Protect existing pipes and equipment, reduce pump run times, and detect blockages and breaks
- Make life easier, free up valuable time, and save resources by taking the guesswork out of problems
- Prioritize maintenance and get ahead of issues before they get out of hand
- Get insight into remote portions of a system previously inaccessible with other monitoring solutions
Contact us for bulk orders and quantity discounts
“Reign supplied their ReignAir units to monitor air valves for body pressure as well as early warnings if they start to leak. One unit was installed on an ARV on a bridge over a pristine waterway where leaks just cannot happen. Within a few weeks we received an alert that the valve was starting to malfunction and needed maintenance. Their alert was correct, and this early warning allowed us to service the valve before it failed and helped us avoid any environmental impact. I see more applications where this visibility into our Air Valves will be helpful.”
Mechanical Supervisor Wastewater
Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority
“I can’t communicate the peace of mind it gives to have all of the information about my system at my fingertips, at any time, from anywhere. I can also pull all of my reporting in seconds to be in compliance with regulations, and all of the weekend and holiday readings happen automatically, virtually eliminating my overtime budget.”
Michelle Royals, PE
Luverne, Alabama City Engineer
“ReignAir monitors work as described and it is very helpful to see live pressure readings around our system.”
City of Gainesville, Department of Water Resources
Simplest , easiest system I’ve dealt with, we don’t have a lot of funds for standard SCADA system out there and Reign’s System is a fraction of the cost . Highly Recommended
Arkansas Water Township
Contact us for Bulk Orders:
Or submit the form for detail